Friday, October 22, 2010

This Little Muff of Mine


We had family pictures a couple of weeks ago.  We had them taken at Elena Gallegos, a park nearby us and by the Sandia Mountains.  Little Muffy did NOT like the idea of pictures.  Whether she was nervous of the photographer (who is a friend of mine, but Ellie doesn't know), or she was just being a stinker--I don't know.  Probably a little of both.  Here are a few individual shots of her.



Even with me next to her, she refused to smile!

She couldn't help herself on this one!

Once the photographer left, Ellie became her normal self and Scott got the next two shots with our camera! 



Silly Ellie!  Now why didn't she do that earlier? 

8 comments:

Kim Breinholt said...

I LOVE the pics of your girls and boys together. AWESOME!

Kim Breinholt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McEntire Family said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of your family!

Julie Smith said...

I love that picture of the girls. What a bunch of cuties! We had our pictures at Elena Gallegos too. I loved that spot.

Abby Watson said...

Oh Ellie :)

Andy Porter said...

She's so funny. All the pics look cute! Even when she is refusing to smile, so is still incredibly adorable.

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Oh, that cute Ellie! Love the pics of the boys! Can't wait to see the rest - these turned out really cute!

Mindy said...

Silly Ellie! i guess her smile batteries were out.
-Melanie