Monday, March 11, 2013

Funny Quotes

These past few months have been super crazy, but I did manage to catch funny things the kids have said. Enjoy!


Kaitlyn: Nate, go tell the kids we're playing criminal man.(Their way of saying hide-and-go-seek)
Nate: (With a concerned face) I can't, because my buns are stuck in my jammies and cant get out!

Kaitlyn and Brynn had been fighting while we were on the way to church and each blamed each other. I told them they were both at fault because it takes "two to tango." Nathan immediately started cracking up and said:
Guys! Mom said TANGO!! 

Nate and I were at the park and I was rubbing a fuzzy weed on him.
Me: Nate, this is a tickle flower.
Nate: NO, dat's not a tickle flower! Dat's MEAN!

Nate and I talking about potty training.
Me:  So, you don't want poop in your undies.
Nathan:  OH, Heavens to Betsy!!!

Ellie: Oh you're so cute chicken nugget!
(Talking to Kylie) 

(After somebody told us our twins looked like Esplins)
Jared: So Kylie and Bree are really Esplins, not Gareitys!

Kaitlyn: Nate do you you like Dora? 
Nathan: Yes!
Kaitlyn: Do you want to marry her?
Nathan: NO! Cuz I'm a BOY, I'm gonna marry Diego!

Nathan: WHO BROUGHT THIS CUP UPSTAIRS!

Nathan singing "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man"
The rain comes down and the flowers come up
The rain comes down and the flowers come up
etc. 

After Nate's bath  he threw a clean towel into the full bathtub. I got mad at him and told him not to do that. He replied:
But mom, dat's fun
Me: no its not
Nate: YES it is 
Me: no its not
Nate: Yes mom it is!

Since we now have nine people in our family we have to get a new car. I told the kids our new car wouldn't have the same awesome features as the one we have right now. Kaitlyn replied," OH NO, that means we have to actually put a CD in because it wont record them!!!!!

Nate: I have a finger freeze!

Playing "what song is this"
Nate: Angry Birds
(Whenever I Hear the Song of the Bird)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Adorable! Love it all!

McEntire Family said...

Cute!

Andy Porter said...

You said tango...Hahaha. I love it.

Logan St Journal said...

How are you blogging?
You are wonder-woman and your kids are adorable
This made my day
Thanks

Sharee Gariety said...

Fun quotes, Sarah. And yep, your twins really are Esplins and not Gariety's. :).