A few funny things:
- Nate after tears ran down his poor dry cheeks. "My cheeks are spicy!" I knew exactly what he meant.
- I over heard a little conversation Nathan had with a friend. It went something like this: Colin(Nathan's friend): I have a baby. It's name is Hallie Nate: Well I'm lucky, I have two babies! Colin: Ya, I'm not lucky because I only have one.
- Nate: Mom, I'm STARVING for dying eggs.
- Nate: I am STARVING for a movie.
- Jared: Nate that is for GIRLS!!!(Jared was horrified when he saw Nate in a headband.)
- Nathan: I can say sorry when I do something wrong. He must have internalized his primary lesson.
- Brynn: Wow mom! That house has satellites!(I think she meant solar panels)
4 comments:
I love that you are keeping this up. I feel like I might actually know your kids.
HA! Cutie pies!
haaha so cute.
Spicy cheeks! I love it.
Post a Comment