Brynn: Flirting. It's easy. All you have to do is act really weird around someone and you are flirting.
Ellie: Nate if you cross the scriptures out (Marking them) then you are non-Mormon!
Nate: Church is making me really bored. You need to take me home.
Brynn: Nate, balloons aren't scary, that sound is just magic going up into the balloon to make it fly!
Nate:(From the front seat you hear) Oh, that's interesting.
Jared: It looks like a platypus!
Kaitlyn: How does that look like a platypus?
Brynn: Ya, it looks like a beaver...
Nate: YA! Justin BEAVER!
(While playing clue with Grandma Esplin)
Brynn: Grandma, was it Professor Plum, in the lounge, with the candlestick?
Grandma shows her the card she has...
Brynn looks at her paper and as she writes says very dreamily, and loud enough for everyone to hear...mmm candlestick.
(She obviously had NO IDEA that she was saying it out loud. No one realized until I started laughing and immediately everyone was crossing of the candlestick)
Nate: The baby by the window is crying
The other baby is asleep
(I love how he says "That baby" or "The other one" instead of their real names.)
Nate: That little stinker!
(Talking about one of the twins.)
Nate: I want to be Dopey because he is the cutest-like me!
(Cute little Nate had some input on our Halloween costumes and was determined to be Dopey instead of Sleepy)
Posted by Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn: How does that look like a platypus?
Brynn: Ya, it looks like a beaver...
Nate: YA! Justin BEAVER!
(While playing clue with Grandma Esplin)
Brynn: Grandma, was it Professor Plum, in the lounge, with the candlestick?
Grandma shows her the card she has...
Brynn looks at her paper and as she writes says very dreamily, and loud enough for everyone to hear...mmm candlestick.
(She obviously had NO IDEA that she was saying it out loud. No one realized until I started laughing and immediately everyone was crossing of the candlestick)
Nate: The baby by the window is crying
The other baby is asleep
(I love how he says "That baby" or "The other one" instead of their real names.)
Nate: That little stinker!
(Talking about one of the twins.)
Nate: I want to be Dopey because he is the cutest-like me!
(Cute little Nate had some input on our Halloween costumes and was determined to be Dopey instead of Sleepy)
Posted by Kaitlyn
2 comments:
My favorite Nate comment this week was "I can't be a ghost or a pumpkin for Halloween - I gotta be Dopey." The way he said "I gotta be Dopey" was so funny - it was like he was totally put out he was a character with such a silly name. Loved those costumes!
"I GOT TO BE DOPEY!" So funny!
-(Brooklyn)
Post a Comment