Nate: Kaitlyn I like my pumpkin the mostest!
(A text message I sent to mom, telling her to come home because the babies were mad)
Mom, there mad.
their***
They're*****
(We were having our hair cut and Nate and Ellie were watching.)
Ellie: Look at all the hair
Nate: Ya its like bear hair.
Kaitlyn: THAT is not a milk dud, it is a rock!
(After sticking a rock that looked like a milk dud in her mouth)
Nate: Aubree got stealed!!!
(This pretty much happens at least once a day, a lot of the times more)
Mom!!! The baby is eating something!
(Hold baby upside down and shake her/put your hand into their mouth and grab beads/paper/food/etc.
They are little trouble makers and will eat anything they find!
Nate: BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO!
(From Despicable Me 2)
Ellie: I cant wait to go to the zoo to feed the ducks!
Nate: No Ellie! The ducks are frozen now.
(I think he heard me say something about the ducks not being out because it is cold and they don't want to freeze)
Nate: Ellie you look like an OLD, WRINKLY WOMAN
(After getting out of the bath)
Nate: Ughh, I cant walk, I hurt my foot, I cant walk.
Mom: Oh no what should we do?
Nate: Just leave me...
Ellie: Nate do you want to go outside to fly our kites?
Nate: Wait...are the bears out yet?
Mom: Nate there are not bears outside.
Nate: Ya, bears come out at night!
(May I add that he was totally serious)
(After we learned that we should "name objects consistently" to teach the twins what things are here is what I picked up)
Brynn: Ohhhh, Kylie, look its pizza!
Jared: Bree look.....basil leaves!
The babies were both screaming and crying and it was very loud
Kaitlyn: WOW! Everyone's in a bad mood (talking to the twins)
Nate: Um, no not everybody
At activity days a lady in our ward asked why all the girls in activity days were so pretty. Brynn's reply was, "Cause my dad's good looking!" This goes way back to when Brynn and I were little. Dad would always ask us why we were so pretty, and then taught us to say "cause my daddy's good looking!"
Posted By: Kaitlyn
1 comment:
Nate is pretty much the funniest and the cutest little boy I've ever met. I love his "just leave me."
-Brooklyn
Post a Comment