Wednesday, December 25, 2013

More Amazing Quotes

Nate: Mom, now where are we going?
Mom: Nowhere, I just had to take Kaitlyn to get her braces on her teeth.
Nate: Huh? Her teeth? What about her arm?
(He got a little confused because Ellie and I both had braces on are wrists this year.)
 
Jared picked Kaitlyn to get a present for this Christmas.
Jared: Oh man! This is going to be expensive!
 
Kaitlyn: What's Dad's name Nate?
Nate: Um, Daddy Esplin
 
Jared was giving Brynn a "horsey ride."
Brynn: Go Jared! To the counter!
Jared: Ugh! I'm going to die! 
Brynn: You have it better than the Egyptian slaves. They had to transfer pyramid blocks to make the pyramids.
Jared: Ouch! did they have to carry it on their backs too?

We were watching "I am a Mormon's" on the Mormon Channel
Brynn: If that guy wasn't already married and was younger and wasn't in the army I would marry him.

Brynn: Yes! I'm so excited for Christmas! I cant wait to see all the presents!
Kaitlyn: No, you have to say...Yes! I'm so excited for Christmas! I cant wait to see all the presents-AND I love celebrating Christ's birth! Cause that's the true meaning of Christmas.

Ellie: The mail lady left her key in the mail box and I didn't know what to do with it.

(Nate was in the back of the car and trying to keep the twins awake)
Nate: BOO! BOO! Mom--I can't get them to stay alive

Ellie's version of "Angels We Have Heard on High"

Angels we have heard on high
sweetly singing over plains and the mountains in reply
echloing their joyous trains
glooooooooooooooooooooooria
In Chelsie's neighborhood
glooooooooooooooooooooooria
in Chelsie's neighborhood

For Christmas Eve the kids all slept together. Here are some conversations.

Nate: I'll just lay on the floor with just my blanket.
Kaitlyn: You should at least sleep with a pillow, so your neck doesn't get hurt.
Ellie: Ya! One time I didn't sleep with a pillow and my neck got cranked.

Kaitlyn: Guys where is the toilet paper.
Ellie: Why would you ask us that? Personal!
Kaitlyn: It was just there and I have to blow my nose!

(We turned the light on so we could remake Nate's bed and Jared was NOT happy about that)
Nate: Jared even thought the lights are on you need to stay asleep!
Jared: I can't stay asleep if I'm not asleep to start with!
Nate: Well then Jared....no whining!

Ellie: Nate, you are funny everyone thinks your funny!
Nate: Ya.
Brynn: Do they think I'm funny?
Kaitlyn: Yes, of course Brynn.
Nate: Ya Brynn. OF COURSE!

Posted By Kaitlyn

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love this. I need to write down ours more. Thanks for being such an awesome beautiful family!

Betsy said...

I laughed so much! These were great--especially, "personal!".