Monday, February 24, 2014

Quotes

(Kaitlyn came downstairs one morning and had not done her hair so it was crazy)
Jared: Wow, you are having a hair crisis
(Thanks Jared, just what she needs to hear in the morning)

 Kaitlyn: I'm going to have a pre-salad
(We were having salad for dinner and Kaitlyn was getting hungry)

Nate: Dad, I'm having a hard time.
Dad: Oh.....why? Are you tired?
Nate: Ya

Kaitlyn: Wow, a lot of stores are going out of business...
Mom: Ya, I know.
Kaitlyn: Why...Obamacare?

Jared: Have you noticed all the bad people start with "H." Hobos, hitchhikers, hackers, hippies, and.."
Kaitlyn: (interrupting him) Um.....murderers. That's an "M."

 (Kylie gets into the box with our scriptures in it and one time she started eating them.)
Brynn: Kylie's feasting on the words of Christ--literally.

 Nate was trying to watch a show and the girls were crying
Nate: MOM! Can you turn down the babies!

(After being gone all day at a friend's house, Mom asked Nate if he missed her, because she missed him.)
Nate: Well, I was having too much fun, so I didn't miss you.

Mom doing a silly dance to make the twins quiet
Nate: (quietly and under his breath) Weirdo!

Kaitlyn: There was this new girl at school today, and then I saw her at Deseret Book. I think she's Mormon. Can you look her up.

While looking up some information on our upcoming trip to Aspen Grove this summer, we were reading what Kaitlyn's group (Teen) would do. It said something like the Teens would get to meet new people while having fun. Brynn laughed and said, "Haha, Kaitlyn has to meet new people! I don't!"

In honor of the Olympics, and a scout thing Jared did, the kids made up a game for bobsledding. They will get on a wiggle car (A small toy car) and one person will steer, while the other person runs and pushes them then jumps on this car too. They start on the top of our cul-de-sac and go down to the bottom. (For those of you who have not been to our house our cul-de-sac is pretty steep and you gain a lot of speed going down)
One day, Jared and Nate were showing Mom this bobsledding, and were going down the hill as fast as they could, and flew off. Mom asked them if that happened all the time, because it seemed pretty dangerous. Nate replied, "That's why we wear helmet's Mom!"

 Brynn: I'm an experienced stalker, I find somebody's blog, then figure out if they are Mormon!

3 comments:

McEntire Family said...

Always love these fun quotes!

Hannah said...

These are adorable to read!!Love you guys!

Abby Watson said...

Hahaha..mom, can you turn down the babies....that's hilarious!!