Sorry there is not so many-I haven't been collecting them and don't remember some of them.
Kaitlyn: Mom! Can I have ice cream and hot chocolate.
Kaitlyn: Mom! Can I have ice cream and hot chocolate.
Mom: No, I already told you that.
Kaitlyn: Ahh....But the hot and cold are both so intense, put them together it just makes sense!
(Quoting Frozen)
Nathan: Those are Hens and roosters!
(Chicks and Hens---The plant)
Nathan had three roli-poli's but later he only came in with one
Mom: What happened to the other two?
Nathan: Well, I stepped on one, and Kylie took the other one.
Mom: Oh, what did she do with it? She didn't eat it, did she?
Nathan: No....well I don't think she ate it.
Kaitlyn had left some of her stuff out and (of course) the twins got into it. She realized they had gotten into her Candy Cane chap stick and was upset. Mom, thinking she was upset because she liked the way it felt said, "Well I have some that feels just like that." Kaitlyn replied, "Mom, I don't like how it feels, I like how it looks.
Ellie: Jared and Brynn are claraling!
Kaitlyn: Excuse me?
Ellie: Jared and Brynn are claraling with each other!
(I think she meant quarreling.)
When we were on our trip (Ya--along time ago) Brynn threw a cracker out the window (with no apparent reason).
Nathan: Wow! Now it will fly all the way down to EARTH!!
Kaitlyn had left some of her stuff out and (of course) the twins got into it. She realized they had gotten into her Candy Cane chap stick and was upset. Mom, thinking she was upset because she liked the way it felt said, "Well I have some that feels just like that." Kaitlyn replied, "Mom, I don't like how it feels, I like how it looks.
Ellie: Jared and Brynn are claraling!
Kaitlyn: Excuse me?
Ellie: Jared and Brynn are claraling with each other!
(I think she meant quarreling.)
When we were on our trip (Ya--along time ago) Brynn threw a cracker out the window (with no apparent reason).
Nathan: Wow! Now it will fly all the way down to EARTH!!
Kaitlyn was walking by with a banana and Kylie saw her, she quickly squealed, "UH OH! Nana, nana!"
(Don't know what the "uh oh" was about, but it was cute.)
Nate: But mom, the sun isn't down yet, so we can read two books before bed.
After listening to a discussion about what to do about Aubree, who had possibly drunken the rubbing alcohol. Nathan replied with a very serious face, "Alcohol, we don't drink alcohol!" Trying not to laugh, we had to tell him that it's not that kind of alcohol-but we still do not drink it.
No comments:
Post a Comment