Kaitlyn: Mom, I'm having a crisis!
Mom: What?
Kaitlyn: I cant figure out if I should wear my long coral dress with my jean jacket, or my shorter coral dress with my jean jacket.
Mom: You haven't worn your long one in a while.
Kaitlyn: Ya, but I haven't worn my short one in a long time either-so you see my dilemma!
(Oh boy)
While doing our Spring Break Chore Party we were weeding our front yard, something that definetly needed to be done. When the kids finished up at our house they started doing the neighbors. One of our neighbors has a lot of weeds. While attempting to pick them all, Brynn said, "What if they want their weeds?"
Nate: I want machos! (Nachos)
Ellie (After going to the hospital for what we thought was appendicitis she came home and everybody was asking about her): I'm poplear! (Popular)
Ellie: What! I'm going to the hospital. Now I can tell my friends I went to the hospital!
Kaitlyn: I just want to inform you that we risk our lives when we play the piano.
(It's true. Our piano bench is definitely not the safest.)
Nate: Uno, Tres, Dos!
Nate: Uno, Tres, Dos!
(Kaitlyn and Mom said the same thing at the same time)
Nate: (To mom) You should have jinxed her!
Jared: Nate! You can't cry in football. If you cry you'll get fired!
(After a very hard day, Nate was continually crying. Obviously, Jared was tired of all of it.)
Nate: Ellie, if you don't stop I'll call you Joe!
(okay?)
Ellie: Mom, when people give Dad the tithing will he buy a bull?
Mom: A bowl?
Ellie: Ya, a bull. That can like carry blocks to build the temple.
(We had to explain to her where the tithing goes, and that now we use tractors.)
(After a very hard day, Nate was continually crying. Obviously, Jared was tired of all of it.)
Nate: Ellie, if you don't stop I'll call you Joe!
(okay?)
Ellie: Mom, when people give Dad the tithing will he buy a bull?
Mom: A bowl?
Ellie: Ya, a bull. That can like carry blocks to build the temple.
(We had to explain to her where the tithing goes, and that now we use tractors.)
No comments:
Post a Comment