Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Quotes

 
Kaitlyn: Ewwww! Looks like something Miley Cyrus would wear!
Brynn: No. Miley Cyrus doesn't wear anything!
 
Nate: Mom! I just saw a big thing of GREEN thunder. But don't worry no one was killed.

Nate: I think I need a popsicle because my mouth is really hot.
 
In Utah we passed the 'G' on the mountain for Pleasant Grove. Nate saw it and said," I don't know why but it looks like there's some number on the mountain. That's weird!"
 
Right when we arrived in Utah, Jared said the prayer, Betsy and her kids were there and immediately
after it Reid(Cousin) asked," Are you Jewish?"
(????)

Nate: Those fireworks almost exploded that house!

Aubree is very picky and does not like little girls picking her up. During our family reunion all the girls wanted to hold her. Bree learned soon that an approaching girl probably meant like she was going to be held, so every time she saw them coming she would give them a mean look and scream at them, or yell, "NO! STOP! DON'T!
 
Jared: (While talking about mowing lawns to earn money) People won't trust me unless I show them a picture of grandma's yard after I mowed it.

Nate: This house is SO big I think I'm gonna DIE!

Kaitlyn: Right after they split the wards up everybody moves away! We're going to turn into a branch!
 
While we were at the dentist's office, we were watching the kids get their teeth cleaned and Kylie started screaming, "Poopy, poopy!"
 

2 comments:

McEntire Family said...

You are right Kaitlyn - we are going to be a branch before we know it! :)

Abby Watson said...

You guys are too funny!