Monday, September 3, 2007

Announcing Ellie


















In case you haven't heard--Ellie was born May 17, 2007 at 1:29am. It was a long, hard labor, but she is making up for it by being the easiest baby. I made birth announcements for all my kids, but just didn't have the energy to make one for Ellie. In the back of my head I kept thinking someday Ellie might think I must have loved her less since she didn't have an announcement, so wracked with guilt, I finally made her one--3 1/2 months after her birth! I made one that I can email easy to lots of people, and made a few prints to send to the people I know will appreciate it--like my mom. She's the kind of person that will keep it in her wallet and show everyone she meets.

8 comments:

Betsy said...

Very Nice! I never made Porter an announcement, but I did make one for Reid. Do you think it's too late to make one for Porter now?

Hannah said...

Ha ha. I haven't made one for either of my boys so they are both equally neglected, which is the only fair way to be. Good job, Sarah, I know you'll like blogging. By the way, Betsy, what is this program that prints your blogs?

Brown Family said...

What you have a blog and I was NOT informed?! I am TOTALLY OFFENDED! ha! ha! I found you on Christine's blog. Hope you aren't mad that I tracked you down. Sorry I have slacked on the phone conversations, but sometimes this is easier than having to try and talk while kids are in the back screaming. This is a cute blog. Did Betsy make this for you? I was totally thinking of her the other day wondering how we came up with Baracuda? I know it was from some crazy movie, but in my old age of 28 I can't remember it.

Jon said...

Sarah P! Well, not anymore at least. Your kids are adorable. I happened on your blog after visiting Ashley's and I was soooo excited! I would love to chat sometime to catch up. Email me: sundarwiara@yahoo.com
Liz (Jacob)

Chandra said...

Hey Cute Girl!

You are slacking on your blogs. haha

You have a beautiful family and it is great seeing all of the pictures. I'm glad to hear you guys love NM and that you are all doing well.

Happy New Year!

And post some new blogs! ;)

Ben Porter said...

I love this blog. I am going to comment here every couple of weeks until you update it. It occurs to me that you may not remember your blog's URL. so here it is: http://scottandsarahesplin.blogspot.com/

Russell said...

Hey, if you want to change the name of your blog all you have to do is login, click on settings, and right under that, click on "publishing". You'll see a square box that says "Blogspot address and you can type in whatever address you want. Of course it's all subject to availability and it's unlikely that sarahandscott is available but try creative things like sarah-and-scott or sarahsgrumpyfamily or kathylikesmysisterBetsybetter or something creative like that. Adding hyphens will expand your options some, so will dots. good luck.

Kathy said...

Sarah!!! Time to add something to your blog!!!!