I could tell the girls were starting to get bored and that they were ready for a new routine. And, I am ready for more structure as well...just not homework!
Of course Kaitlyn and Brynn loved everything about their first day. It's nice that they love school so much.
Brynn could hardly sleep the night before school started. She was up most of the night with nervous anticipation/excitement.
Cute outfits compliments of Betsy and Russ and the closing of Shade girls. Thanks guys...the girls love them!
She's so excited to learn cursive writing this year!
3 comments:
Sarah, I know this is going to sound so lame, but I can't believe how big your girls are!! It's probably because the last time I SAW you, you had picked a PRESCHOOL for Kaitlyn, and Brynn was still saying "Tunder?" to freak out her older sister. And now they're in 3rd and 1st grade! Oh my gosh. How does this happen?!
What cuties! Sounds like you are all doing great!
You are going to be in so much trouble with these 2. They are gorgeous.
Post a Comment