Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Verdict





TWO GIRLS!

I wrapped these two Hershey's bars up for the kids to open after my ultrasound.  Nate opened the first one and was thrilled to have a giant candy bar in his hand--it took the kids a few seconds to notice the pink "she."  After Ellie opened the second one Jared said, "Are you sure?  They could be wrong, right?"  I assured him I'd have them double check at my next ultrasound which is in a couple of weeks.  Later he told me he just thought it would be cool to have someone else into archery (he likes the bow and arrows I made for our family reunion this year) and football.  I think he's coming around to the idea of two more sisters though and said, "At least they'll be cute."  

Nate will answer all the questions correctly...Mom has twin girls in her tummy.  And he is going to be a "Big, huge brother."  I wonder if in reality he is totally confused with everything...especially Mom's growing tummy!


20 weeks...measuring 24 weeks.  This isn't a true "side" picture so you can't really see how big my tummy really is. And I can't guarantee I'll ever post another picture of how big I am again.

We are excited for our two little girls to come...but we have no name ideas and better start working on it!

7 comments:

McEntire Family said...

Cute picture! And yes you better take LOTS more - even if you don't post them. It will be so fun to look back and see what two babies inside did to you!

Abby Watson said...

Awwww you look so cute! I love that candy bar idea!

Betsy said...

Cuute!

Valerie said...

When are you due? You are one of those "cute" pregnant ladies-seriously! I also know for a fact that even though you are having twins, not to soon after they are born, you are going to look like your pre-pregnant self.

The Watkins said...

I don't think I've seen a cuter mom to be of 7....ever. We missed you last weekend.

Allison said...

You look great - and how exciting to know you're having two more girls!

Sarah said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!!!!!
-BRYNN