Our little girls are growing up so fast! They are already 7 months old and Kylie has her first tooth. Note: DO NOT stick your finger in her mouth, it will hurt. I learned that the hard way.
They are younger in these pictures but I think they are just so cute!
| Kylie |
| Aubree |
Here are some other newer pictures of them!
7 comments:
What a treat to see these two angels!
Keep posting
I don't want to miss out and they are changing so quickly
Kaitlyn - you rock! Fun to see pictures of you guys and those sweet girls!
Adorable pictures!!! But...I think you need to mow your lawn. ;)
Thanks for posting kaitlyn!
I agree Hannah!:) Those poor babies would fall down and get a mouthful of grass:)
I love the pictures of them next to the yellow flowers! So cute!
Thanks for posting pictures! I love to see how they are growing. Great job blogging Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn! I just went back and read all the posts you've been doing, and they are great! It makes me want to delegate my blogging to my kids--maybe it would get done faster! Anyway, great job. So fun to see all the pictures!
Post a Comment