Saturday, August 31, 2013

More Utah

Here are some more pictures from Utah that I found.
We went to BYU because you have to go when you are in Provo!
 
 
We went with Brian and Carolyn and met Abby there.
 
 We went to BYU again with all the Porters

 
We smashed pennies too.
 


Kameron, Ellie, and a Bree
We also went to a few splash pads. I believe it was 3 times.
 




Ellie and Kate with the twins at a splash pad
Playing, Ellie and Kate are dressed up for the fake wedding we put on.
It is kind of a tradition.
 
All the cousins on the trampoline eating ice cream
We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Andy Porter said...

Looking at all of these fun pictures makes me miss you guys so much! It was so great having you here!!! My kids talk about you all the time. I wish we could hang out and hold those cute babies! We love you!!!