We got to go to Utah after school got out! We were so excited to show the little twins off to our family who hadn't seen them when we they were little!
Jared also got baptized with his cousin Sam while we were in Utah. It was so great to have all of our family there at his baptism.
At lunch after the baptism:
Caleb had his farewell the day after the baptism. Almost all of our family was there. Caleb's heading off to the Lubbock, Texas Spanish speaking mission!
We had so much fun hiking!
Counting the million pennies grandma kept. I think it came out to $83.43 but I don't know the exact change.
Great Grandma and Grandpa porter took us to a donut shop and bought us all a donut. It was really great because there was a lot of room and we were the only people there. There were also games that you could play.
| Jared and Sam playing checkers. |
Then we went to Harriman Beach.
We also went to Vivian Park and put some pennies on the track for the train to smash them and then we played in the water.
The water was SUPER cold!
We also celebrated Lea's Birthday but I don't have any pictures at the moment.
| Livy and Jesse with our twins |
We had an amazing time in Utah and I wish we got more pictures of us playing with cousins and family! We cant wait to come back again!
By: Kaitlyn
By: Kaitlyn
1 comment:
Kaitlyn you do such a great job posting! I loved reading all 4 summer catch up posts! Love you guys!
Post a Comment