Thursday, March 19, 2015

Quotes


(Mostly the Twins)

Kylie: We had the heater on in the car one day and Kylie said, "Ooh! Soopa hot!"

Nate: UGH! Mom, my wrist on my foot hurts!
Mom: You mean your ankle.
Nate: Uh no, I mean my wrist on my foot!


Kylie: Ow mom, my knuckles hurt. (She was talking about her elbow)


Nate: Oh! Look mom! It's a hot wheels car!
Kylie: Hot wheels!
Bree: Hot dog!


(7:00pm)
Aubree: Befest! Befest! 
(Breakfast/Cereal before bed)

 (And, when the twins are tired we get some attitude from them)

 "No! Go way!"
 
"Stop! I no like that!"
 
"You being mean!"


(After we re-did our kitchen) Ellie: I feel RICH!


Kylie saw Aubree do something bad and said, "Aubee why you do that?"


Aubree: Nogurt peas! (yogurt please)
 

 
Aubree saw the cover of the movie Tangled, pointed to Flynn and said, "Look mom! Joe! Joe!" She was referring to our Uncle Joe (who we haven't seen since Thanksgiving).


Kylie: I want water out of freezer. (ice)


When Aubree prays she starts and then we help her. One time we were repeated something she had already said, so in the middle of the prayer she yelled, "I already said that!" and giggled the rest of the way through the prayer.



Brynn Esplin
Period 3
 

Kylie: I pee in the tree!
(um...no)
 
(In the car) Aubree: I SO cute!
Kylie: Yes you are!
 
 (8 inches of snow)
Jared: It's a blizzard!

 Kaitlyn: I got pot pie with the chicken on the side.
(Kaitlyn went to a French restaurant with a friend and they ordered chicken pot pie. When their waiter brought it to them he brought them the pot pie and a plate of chicken. They had to put the chicken in themselves, so now they always say this.)

No comments: