
I'm on the Enrichment Committee. For some people that's like a "Free Pass," but for me that always seems to mean a lot of work! I know...I bring it on myself. There are just some things I can't seem to stay out of...like these FHE Boards. Our Enrichment leader showed us something similar she made 20 years ago. It was a chalk board, flannel board, vinyl pocket and word-strip board--all in one portable package. Perfect for FHE or Primary Lessons or At-Home Preschool. I just love these kinds of things!

We updated it a little by making it a magnet board, flannel board, wipe-off board and vinyl pocket. You put it all together with duct tape which comes in a million colors. I'm boring and like black (I think it makes it look professional). My kids like this teal or purple.


The wipe-off board is the coolest...just some white tile board from Home Depot cut into the size we needed. Me and a few other ladies gathered the supplies and one poor husband (not mine) did a LOT of work on preparing the stuff for us. We put them together during a Relief Society Retreat we had on Saturday. I am so GLAD it's over with!
6 comments:
Enrichment=Tons of work! I feel for you, I am in the same boat. We are planning for our first Super Saturday. My first to plan, the ward's first in years. I love your ideas.
They turned out great! good job. I'm glad that it all over and done with. That looks like a lot of work.
I am sooo impressed! They look great and the updates make it a great family tool. Good job! I bet everyone in your ward is GLAD you are on the enrichment board.
Love ya
You did a great job on these, Sarah. I think they are super cool, and I'm so glad I got to make one.
I may need a more detailed description if I'm going to make one of those. I'll have to give you a call. Why am I not surprised that your enrichment committee is coming up with such awesome stuff? You must be an answer to prayer for your RS President.
Cool board. Oh and cool Chacos. When am I going to see a picture of them?
Post a Comment