Sweet Kaitlyn turned eight on June 3rd and was baptized the following Saturday, June 6th. My mom and dad and brother Caleb and sister Abby were able to come down from Utah to be with Kaitlyn at this special time. I was so grateful they were there. Abby, Mom and Dad sang a special musical number that really invited the Spirit into the meeting.

Scott baptized her, and I gave a talk. My dad said the opening prayer and Caleb said the closing prayer. It was special to have family with us to show their love for Kaitlyn.

We are so proud of this cute girl! She is such a good example to her sisters and brother and to her friends. She is kind and respectful to others. She is an extremely good helper with her little brother and sister. She loves to catch bugs and will pick up just about anything but spiders! She is artistic and a wonderful writer and reader. She also loves to eat just about anything and I'm grateful for a child that exclaims almost every night, "YUM! This is my favorite dinner. I love this!"


3 comments:
Yea for Kaitlyn! That's so neat!
(Also, what did Jared spill on his shirt?)
Oh, I wish we could have been there! She is also such a great example to her cousins. I know Livy has been a bit nervous for her baptism and it helped her to know that Kaitlyn did it before her. You guys are wonderful and I wish you lived closer so I could see you and your VERY CUTE kids more often. Those pics are adorable and it makes me miss them!!
Congratulations Kaitlin. I'm so bummed I was out of town for your graduation. We're so glad to have you in Activity Days.
Post a Comment