We have a lot of PINK in our house now. (Scott thinks pink=extreme emotion and moodiness).
So bring on the BLUE!!! It's a BOY!
When the tech told us it was a boy, Scott replied, "Why do you think I wore my blue shirt." Oh, I just thought it was because half of his closet was full of blue shirts. Apparently, he had planned his wardrobe for today. As if wearing blue could maybe determine the gender at the last minute.
We're all excited for a boy although the kids told me this morning they didn't care if it was a boy or girl....just as long as it wasn't a dinosaur!
13 comments:
Woohoo!!! Congrats! Little boys sure are fun!
Congratulations you guys! Now Scott and Jared have evened up the teams a little bit. ;) Very exciting!
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I was thinking that you guys were going to follow in our footsteps and have 4 girls!
I'm so excited for you!! We obviously didn't know about the blue shirt trick!!
YAAAAAAAAAYYY A BOY!!!!! I'm so happy!!!
We're happy to hear your news! Glad it's a boy and not a dinosaur!
Lucky you! Little boys are so much fun. Congrats!
Yea! Now you will have the same family as us in a slightly different order. Has Jared adjusted to the idea of sharing the boy glory?
Great news on filling your home with another blue color. Congratulations Sarah!
congrats little sis. BOY POWER!
Congrats! How fun for you guys, especially Jared...
Erin
congrats...boys are awesome. i'm glad you posted about the ultrasound.
K, maybe that's why Derek got along with Scott so well. What IS it with guys and blue shirts? Yay for you guys! Nuts. I wish you lived closer so our new little boys could play together! Congrats!!
Wait a minute--are you pregnant?
Post a Comment