Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kaitlyn Can See!!

Kaitlyn came home from the first day of school with news that she couldn't see the board. I took her to the eye doctor and the poor girl REALLY needed glasses. Kaitlyn couldn't believe how clear everything looked with her glasses..."I can see the outlines of the leaves and the branches!" she exclaimed. She looks darling and loves her new glasses.

Don't you just love this picture...and the blue tongue!

6 comments:

Abby Watson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is so beautiful. I love her glasses.

Andy Porter said...

She looks great!! I'm sure Livy will be excited to hear that!!

Hannah said...

She looks adorable! Glad she can see now.

Julie Smith said...

She does look cute in those glasses, I must say. Chad is making the same kind of comments about the chalkboard. I guess I should probably check it out, huh?

The Watkins said...

That a good picture of her. She looks so adorable.

Logan St Journal said...

She looks so CUTE. Tell her her cousins all think she looks adorable