Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Joys of Motherhood!

I have been reading the Harry Potter series to Kaitlyn and Brynn. We just started the sixth book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. When we came to the chapter titled "Horace Slughorn" with the above picture Brynn said, "Hey Mom! This guy looks like you!"

7 comments:

Allison said...

Too cute!

Logan St Journal said...

I laughed so hard at that. Oh Sara thank you for the chuckle and if it makes you feel any better Anna patted my belly last night during story time and exclaimed "Are you going to have another baby?!" AAAGGHHH!!!! I said no and she said "Oh you're just a fat momma?"....nice.

Russell said...

Wow! She nailed it. I don't know how I ever missed that.

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Too Funny! Love your sweet kids and you! Hope all is going well.

McEntire Family said...

Just blame it on the afternoon nausea coming back. You surely don't look like that, but maybe you feel like that and Brynn can tell. Hope you had a good birthday yesterday!

Kristine said...

loves those kids...and they're perspective.

Abby Marie said...

Oh no! ha ha ha!