Can it be true that my baby is already five months old! How did it happen so quickly!
We still can't get enough of this boy. He smiles at everyone who looks his way! He loves to play with baby toys. None of my other kids ever seemed to care, but if Nate is crying and you hand him a toy he is immediately happy.
We drag Nathan everywhere--endless errands, soccer practice, soccer games. He happily endures Ellie's mothering. I am grateful he is so easy going. He loves to snuggle with me at night--as much as I try to keep him in his bed he always ends up in mine at some point in the night. I know it won't last so I'm enjoying it. The kids are dying for me to feed him solids. As an experienced mother, I know there is no going back once I start, and feeding a baby is time-consuming and messy. I want to enjoy him as a baby just a little bit longer! I promise I'll give you some cereal soon Nate.
6 comments:
He is so cute! I can kiss that little face!
He is so CUTE! Dad says he looks like he has a unibrow when he wrinkles his forehead like that.
He is just so adorable! I love when he smiles!
I just want to stare at that boy!! He is so perfectly CUTE!!!
Nate is such a handsome little guy--those big eyes! We can't wait to see him again this summer!
Chanel Cruise Bags 2011 Holiday Series, ain't It Hot?
Chanel's
Carnival at 2010 Shanghai World Expo
Chanel Reissue 2.55
Alligator Flap Bag
Always Look
Good with Chanel Flap Bag
Coco Chanel:
Beyond Times and Trend
Chanel
Makes it at this Enamel Wrist purse
Chanel Tattoos
Smart Louis Vuitton Mini Agenda Zippe Cover
Post a Comment