Sunday, July 18, 2010

Say Cheese!

Abby had a photo booth at her reception with unlimited prints.  People could get their pictures taken and then got to take home a copy for them and put a copy in Abby's guest book with a note.  I thought it was so cool and told Scott I wanted to take a million pictures in it.  Scott told me that was weird.



I wasn't the only one who wanted to spend all night in the photo booth.  Brynn and Kaitlyn went in a million times--they watched the line like a hawk and jumped in as soon as no one was in it.


We even got some pictures with Max and Cheryl.  I love how Jared disappears in the last shot.

I love the big orange glasses on Scott. Unfortunately I was busy most of the night and couldn't take more than a couple of pictures.  I want to do it again.

2 comments:

Abby Watson said...

I didn't see that one of you and scott with his big orange glasses in our book.Luckily I have a whole CD of all the pictures. I love how even Ellie was making faces. So much fun.

McEntire Family said...

What a FUN idea! Love it! Looks like Abby already changed her name to her married name - crazy!