Halloween was on Sunday so we handed out candy and did not go Trick- or- Treating. But we still went to the carnival at our church that is held every year.
Kaitlyn was an angel. She’s so cute with her angel costume that mom got at a garage sale. She really didn't need to dress up in the costume, because she is an angel everyday.
Brynn was a black cat. Look at the awesome makeup! Our dad did it. Mom made the tail and the sequins ears. And since we're talking about it, Brynn made the rest of the costume from things in her drawers.
Jared was a Lego. He won a prize for the best “building block” at the carnival. Mom made his costume. She used glue gun to write Lego on all the popping out circles.
Ellie was a clown. Unfortunately we didn’t get a good picture of her makeup, because she kept rubbing it off.
Nathan was a pumpkin. Unfortunately his costume got wet and he became a frog. Have you ever seen someone as cute as that?! Mom was a witch. She had an awesome costume, and some pretty awesome hair, but you can't really tell from the picture.
Dad was just dad. I think?
We also carved pumpkins. We had four, but for some reason we only have pictures of these two. Go Cougars!
6 comments:
ha ha ha. You girls are too funny. Great job on this blog post! Everyone looked adorable--wish I could have been there. Love you all!
Your costumes look so awesome!! Good job all of you! I want to know how to do the circles of the lego block. Great idea using the glue gun for the words! I think you'd better move to Utah. It was announced on the news that everyone would be trick-or-treating on Saturday:)
so totally awsome
I love your post girls. You sure do know how to write an awesome story. I think all of your costumes are fabulous! You are all so very creative too! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween.
Sarah, Jared's costume was awesome! Great job!
Cute kids! Love the family picture at the top of the blog. Brynn's hair is so adorable. You all look great!
Post a Comment