Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Can't Decide!

Scott is mad at me for the family picture I posted on my heading--he is accusing me of choosing it because it is one of the better pictures of me.  Can you believe it--would I do something like that?  I think all the family looks good.  But, I will post some of the other favorite family pictures.  I really wanted family pictures with our New Mexico scenery.  It's hard to get seven people to look good all at once.  I wish I had the awesome talent of my sis-in-law who can photoshop pics to really make them stand out.  Which one do you like?







8 comments:

Sharee Gariety said...

I think my favorite is the black and white one of you guys on the rocks. I have the same dilemma. I also love to have the NM scenery in the background, but the best picture of all of us doesn't really show any scenery. I love the picture that we have against the mountains, but it's kind of far back and hard to see the faces.

anyway, at least you have a lot of great pictures to choose from. :) And, by the way, I think you look pretty good in all of them.

Hannah said...

I think they all look good! Kendall always accuses me of choosing a picture where i look good too. :)

Abby Watson said...

Well of course. Anytime there's a family picture (or any picture for that matter) I always only look at myself. Since I'm not in these pictures it's hard to choose a best one :).

McEntire Family said...

My mother-in-law does it all the time - no matter what! It's OK! I can't really choose - there are so many good ones. We really don't have ONE family one to choose from that's good - such a bummer. Lots of other poses that are good, but not a family one. You guys got some really great pictures.

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Fabulous pictures! They are all amazing! What a beautiful family you all are!!
And I will admit when I am going through pictures, the first person I look at is me... I mean hello? I am usually wearing pajama pants with old spit up on my shirt.. This is my one shot at looking good in a picture. You better believe I am going to pick one where I look half decent! Hee Hee.. :)

Andy Porter said...

Abby you are funny.

I like the one with the brown background where you're holding hands. It's such a cool shot

FYI the blogger has full right and privileges to pick the best shot of him or herself. If you refer to article 5 section 6 of the blogger bible you can confirm.

Tyler and Lisa said...

They are all so sweet. I can't pick a favorite.

Valerie said...

I personally like the first one or second to last. Sorry the ones I took this year stunk! My camera had somehow got bumped and it was on the wrong mode. Anyways, these look great!