Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Then and Now

 OCTOBER 8, 1999
Bountiful, Utah



  
 Exactly 11 Years later
OCTOBER 8, 2010
Albuquerque, New Mexico




13 comments:

Hannah said...

CUTE!! You look so pretty, Sar...I like your hair.

Rach and Todd said...

You're even more beautiful now! Oh, I miss you. Hope you're doing great. Loves.

Abby Watson said...

awwwww those are precious! You guys look great!

Andy Porter said...

You guys just keep getting better and better looking! How do you do that?! I love all of the pictures! They turned out so great! Happy 11th!!

Sharee Gariety said...

Happy anniversary! Those pictures are great of you two. Such a striking couple!

Logan St Journal said...

Such a beautiful couple!
I love the photos

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Love it!

McEntire Family said...

I didn't know your picture day was your anniversary! Awesome pictures both now and then!

Valerie said...

I can't believe you have been married that long! Happy Anniversary!

Allison said...

Gorgeous pictures - then and now!

Tyler and Lisa said...

I can't believe how your family is grown! I remember you guys newly married and living around the corner from us! You are a HOT couple! Love the pics! Just had a thought...I think I remember when Scott would call the house he would act like it was my boyfriend...hahahaha! DIDN'T FOOL ME!

Kathy said...

You guys really are better looking now than when you were married. Good job

The Watkins said...

EVeryone is right, you know. 11 years, 5 kids and how incredible you look. You're doing something right Sarah.