Our little Ellie Muff is one of a kind--she keeps us all laughing. She had a birthday in May and turned 4! We love this funny girl.
Ellie is rough and tumble and wants to play everything with Jared.
Doesn't Ellie look so cute in a dress?! She doesn't like to wear dresses or skirts EVER! Every Sunday it is a battle to get her to wear one. She has some leggings that she wears almost every Sunday under her dress that she calls her "church pants." Her church pants don't always look so hot with what she is wearing, but I figure it's better than nothing. Some Sunday's she brings her clothes to change into immediately after church in the car.
She also loves to dress her bears up and plays with them all day long. She likes to dress up in bear, clown and pirate costumes, but never in princess costumes.
Ellie loves her swimming goggles and wears them on her head like this a lot--we call her Amelia Earhart.
She loves her tie-dyed t-shirt and her green shoes. She definitely has her own sense of fashion, and I've come to really appreciate her uniqueness.
Ellie loves reading books and knows all her letters. Like her big sisters, she loves to craft, cut, draw, etc. Tonight while I was reading her bedtime stories she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and I loved it! She brightens our day!

2 comments:
What a cute girl!
Just catching up on your blog---love the pictures of all of your kids!
Post a Comment