Sunday, February 10, 2008

Soccer Mania


Saturday Scott took the kids on a bike ride, and then we went to the grassy field close to our home to play soccer. The kids love to play soccer, and Jared is especially fun to watch. He clenches his mouth and makes a "tough man" face as he intently kicks the ball around. He loves to score a goal! Soccer practice starts again next week for the girls and when I mentioned this and asked the girls if they were excited Jared was the first to pipe up, "Yeah! I can't wait!" He loves to get out on the field and kick the ball and shoot it in the goal when the girls are having their breaks.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I just wanted to leave a comment because there are no comments on this. I think this is an adorable picture of Jared playing soccer. He's going to be such an athlete! I only hope we can get Sammy riding his bike this next summer anywhere near as well as Jared was last summer.