Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let's Go!

Jared recently learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He's just barely 3 1/2 years old and very proud of himself.

Scott put together a little video of this event. The clip needed a little extra footage so he added some pictures of us this past Spring at White Sands as a bonus feature.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Abby Marie said...

woah! I can't believe how big Jear Bear is! He is good at riding his bike...although i think he could use some more lessons on how to use the breaks :). That white sands place looks like so much fun! Seee you in a week and a half!

Valerie said...

Boys are so much fun! I love how they are so natural at things that take coordination. The other day, I caught Xander using a skateboard with no problems!

Russell said...

That's the first time I've ever seen your house. The turn around 1:05 was the most impressive part of the whole video.