Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quotable Quotes

Last Sunday was Ward Conference. The chapel was hot...very hot. The air in the chapel has been turned off for several weeks, but it's still warm in Albuquerque... With blazing red cheeks Jared exclaimed in his not-so-quiet voice (as much as Jared tries, he really only has one volume and it is not quiet) "Mom, church is so boring to listen to!" There were smiles and quiet chuckles from the people sitting in several of the surrounding benches.

The other day Jared couldn't find something he was looking for. He exclaimed, "This is very strange and mysterious!"
And his obsession for weapons continues yet again. A few weeks ago as I was putting Jared to bed he said, "Mom, Rowdy (his little preschool friend) has like 100 swords. He has one with blue fire on it, and it is so powerful. Maybe I could have a powerful sword like Rowdy."

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I love Jared's quotes. I can tell he's got such a fun personality. I love the sword conversation-he is such a boy!

Sharee Gariety said...

so cute. Jared is awesome.

Betsy said...

Porter recently started drawing people. He asked me how to do it and I gave him instructions step by step. Then, after he finished drawing on the face he said, "Mom, how do you draw a bum?". We explained to him that not everyone likes bums so we don't draw them. Now, he'll just randomly bust out with, "some people don't like bums" whenever we're out and about.