Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Santa came to our ward party this year. Jared was thrilled beyond belief. He knew Santa was expected to visit so was asking every five minutes when Santa was coming.

After Jared sat on Santa's lap he came running over to me laughing. He said, "Mom, Santa was teasing me. I told him I wanted a remote control race car and he gave me a bag with an orange in it!" Jared thought that was hilarious.


I promise Santa had a face...these pictures were taken by someone from the ward who realized after awhile that she should be taking the pictures on the other side so you could see Santa too. I'm just grateful she had her camera to catch these cute kids.

4 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I think Santa is going to be teasing my kids this year too. I don't think they'll be getting anything they ask for:)

Valerie said...

You're kids are cute! Do they have asian Santas out there? They do here.

Vigoren Family said...

The picture taker would be me. It was a major dilemma. Get the kids' expressions, or Santa's face and some expression. Obviously, the faceless Santa with kids faces won. Man, wouldn't it be nice to have one of those $3000 wide angle lenses???Glad you had fun!

By the way, Tent Rocks is a favorite spot of ours!

Shannon E. said...

That's so funny about Jared! We had our ward party last weekend as well and Santa told the kids he doesn't promise specific presents just that he'll bring them something "special"! Fwew-I'm off the hook!