Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Fe

For Thanksgiving this year my parents and Caleb and Abby came to visit. It is always so much fun to have them here. I especially love to play Taboo with my dad...it is hilarious. We visited Santa Fe. There are lots of art galleries that I would never attempt bringing my four kids in as I'm sure I'd be paying for an extremely expensive piece of broken or damaged art in the end. But we did find some fun art outside that the kids loved.


Ellie was mesmerized by these bronze statues of little kids. She wanted them to play with her.

This is the San Miguel Chapel, the oldest church in the United States. The kids are holding smashed souvenir pennies with pictures of the church on them. They thought grandpa was so cool to get those for them.

The best part of the old church for the kids was banging the big bell.

2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I love Ellie's eyes in the picture by the statues. She is so so beautiful!!

Valerie said...

I think you have the coolest places to take people when they come visit you. It makes me want to go to more places so that when people come visit me, I'll know where to take them.