Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

Last week Kaitlyn and Brynn participated in a little children's theater production based off of "Alice in Wonderland." They auditioned on Monday and performed on Saturday! It's amazing they could pull off such a good performance in such a short amount of time. By the end of the week the girls were TIRED!!

Brynn was a lobster. She ran around the stage shaking her claws. I thought the lobster outfits were hilarious...I think Brynn would have rather had a princess costume on.




Kaitllyn was the second part of this really long caterpillar. It was funny to watch this long line of kids holding on to each other. It really did give a caterpillar look. Kaitlyn thought her costume was too hot. Both girls had a lot of fun and want to do it again next year. Of course the whole time I wished I could be up on stage with them. It looked so fun.

8 comments:

McEntire Family said...

Kirra loved watching the girls perform - we were so glad we were able to come and see the lobster and caterpillar!

Jacqueline said...

Whitney did this when she was in kindergarten. It was so fun. Looks like your girls had a wonderful time! They look so cute!

Sharee Gariety said...

They did such a good job! My kids keep saying "Off with your head!" and singing that Lobster song, "Will you won't you will you won't you will you join the dance?" The costumes were darling!

Julie Smith said...

That is so cute. Where did you find out about this? Can my kids do it next year?

Andy Porter said...

I think it's great that they were able to do it in a week. I think I could make a time commitment like that! It looks like it was well done. The costumes are really cute. ~Andy

Valerie said...

Your girls looked like they had so much fun! That is definitely an experience for them to remember.

Mindy said...

I'm assuming that this is the Missoula play for North Star(?) Can't wait to participate next year!

Jill Leckbee said...

Your kids look so cute!! I am sorry now that we didn't get a chance to go and see it!! I bet they just had a blast with the performance!!