Friday, February 27, 2009

Life Through Brynn's Eyes

We gave Brynn our old digital camera for her birthday. It was the best present for her and keeps her busy all day. When I looked at some of the pictures she'd taken I thought she was doing a good job documenting some of the things that have been going on. Here's a few pictures from her camera.
Brynn has been sick...strep throat. She's felt miserable. Ellie also had a low grade fever for a couple of days and just snuggled her "Kee-Kee" and sucked her thumb all day. Oh, wait...Ellie does that whether she's sick or not!

Ellie loves to hug Jared. Jared is such a sweet boy that he enjoys it too and gets a kick out of Ellie when she hugs on him. Also, from all the pictures of Ellie you might gather that we never fix her hair. I promise I try...she rips those cute piggy tails out as soon as she realizes they are there!



Jared was crying for me to hold him while I was in the middle of something. I told him he needed to wait (Jared would like me to hold and snuggle him all day.) When I finished what I was doing I realized that Jared's cries had stopped. I called for him, but he didn't answer. The girls weren't playing with him and hadn't seen him either. There were a few minutes of panic as we raced around the house and outside in the yard to find Jared. We were all getting nervous with Jared's sudden disapperance. Then I heard Brynn yelling that she had found him. He had climbed in my bed, snuggled under the covers and fallen asleep. Brynn couldn't resist a picture of sleeping Jared.


We pass the Albuquerque LDS temple every Sunday on the way to church. Brynn (and Kaitlyn, when Brynn is in a generous mood) try their hardest to get a good shot of the temple through the windows of the car. They have asked me to drive very slowly as we pass the temple to help aid in their quest. This is the best picture so far.

5 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I had to keep scrolling up to double check that you said that Brynn took those pictures...very impressive!!

Jill Leckbee said...

Way to go Brynn, those pictures are better than some I take!! I also love how kids can capture those sweet shots!!

Julie Smith said...

You know, I think she's got an eye. I'm expecting great things from her.

McEntire Family said...

I was actually thinking about Brynn's pictures and wondering when we would get to see some of her work. She is awesome!

Ben Porter said...

Brynn has an awesome sense of composition and subject. She's a good artist! (Doesn't she draw too?).