Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynn!

Sweet Brynn turned six yesterday. She requested scones for her birthday dinner and had a chocolate cake.
Look at this sweet baby! She had the most hair of any of our babies when she was born.

Funny little girl. We couldn't tell if this was Ellie or Brynn when we first saw it! The cute dimple gave it away.

Such a good big sister. She always loved Jared to wear that bright, striped outfit.

Brynn is so good with little kids. The little cousins always love her (here she is with Sam) and she is always a big help by keeping an eye on the little ones.

Brynn had a "family" birthday party this year and chose to go ice skating. They used these little rails at first to figure out what they were doing and after ten minutes everyone ditched them. We all had a great time!


We are so grateful to have Brynn in our family. She is the one to always remind us to say family prayers and read our scriptures too. Yesterday I came down with the stomach flu and later in the day I told the kids I was starting to feel better. "Of course you are mom. I said like three prayers for you" Brynn told me. If we all had her faith!

6 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!! Your Utah cousins love and miss you!! I love that picture of her holding Jared. Her eyes look so beautiful!

Hannah said...

I thought of her last night, but I forgot to call. Sorry. Happy Birthday, Brynn! I didn't know they had those rails at ice rinks. How cool! She really does look like Ellie in that picture, too- how funny. What a sweet girl! (and sorry you were feeling sick! Talk to ya later...)

Julie Smith said...

Happy birthday Brynn! We think you are one cool girl. Sarah, I didn't know you'd been sick. :(

Kim Breinholt said...

Awesome ice skating shots. I'm so glad you reminded me that Outpost has those rails now. We have to go!

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! I used to teach you in sunbeams and now you are a big 6 year old! I miss seeing you!

Sharee Gariety said...

Awh, she & Ellie really did look the same in that picture. Happy Birthday to Brynn! The ice skating sure looks like fun!