Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stages

Ellie is in that stage of DUMPING out everything! Today it was these incredibly small beads. Yesterday while I took a shower it was the entire box of Cheerios--right in the living room! Then last night it was a jar of peanuts all over the kitchen floor. She also delights in dumping her cup full of water all over the floor. Cleaning up after this girl is a full time job!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Annie is still in that stage. Of course, she's 6....

Julie Smith said...

If this is a stage, why is Amber still in it (my Amber, not Amber McEntire.:)

Andy Porter said...

Oh joy. That looks like so much fun. My kids spilled a bag of beads like that and I am still finding them in the carpet 6 months later!!!

Brown Family said...

Ethan is in this stage. What is hilarious for me is when the older kids are cleaning up toys I will hear a scream for mom that Ethan is dumping out all the toys! So much fun. ;)

McEntire Family said...

Love that cute Ellie and she seems to get such joy out of making messes for you! Glad Julie clarified that I'm not in a dumping stage, but maybe I am. I think my brains are spilling out all the time! I left Sharee at church on Sunday when she had asked me for a ride.