I gave them to the girl's for Christmas. They got flat glass beads and scrapbook paper to make magnets and were busily creating shortly after all their presents were opened.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Magnet Boards
Ever since I visited my sister-in-law Heidi's house several years ago, I've wanted large magnet board's for my girl's room like some of her kids have. After my big FHE board Enrichment project I became very versed in sheet metal and found I could make one fairly easily and inexpensively. I made the frames out of MDF with the help of a friend (and her husband)...thanks again Sharee and Arthur!
I gave them to the girl's for Christmas. They got flat glass beads and scrapbook paper to make magnets and were busily creating shortly after all their presents were opened.
I painted the edges and mod-podged fabric on the flat surface of the frame. I intended on using scrapbook paper, but couldn't find anything I loved. Then I framed it all with ribbon and added a bow. I really love how they turned out. I used contrasting colors of pink and ribbon to make them a little different.
I gave them to the girl's for Christmas. They got flat glass beads and scrapbook paper to make magnets and were busily creating shortly after all their presents were opened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are WAY awesome. They turned out super cute.
I love them, Sarah! THey turned out GREAT!!!
Those are so cute. My girls would love them. You inspire!
Post a Comment