Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School!

I don't know how it happened so quickly, but the summer is offically over.  School started two weeks ago for the girls!  They, of course, are thrilled to be back in school and love their teachers.  Both girls have at least one good friend from last year in class with them, which makes school even more fun.

Look out 4th grade...here comes Kaitlyn!


Brynn loves everything about 2nd grade!



These girls are growing so fast!  They are both one of the tallest in their class.  Aren't they beautiful!  I miss having them at home with me.  They are both so diligent about their school work and start their homework the minute they get home. 

It is a bit difficult getting them ready to go and out the door on time in the morning...it's hard to get ready fast when you have a book in your hand and you're trying to read the entire morning!  I never thought I'd tell my kids to stop reading, but these girls have a hard time doing anything else.  They definitely try to multi-task and Kaitlyn told me she wished their was an invention where she could read in the shower.

Have a great year girls!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I have had to tell my kids to "stop reading!!" many times! What a great problem to have though!

Allison said...

I can't believe how your girls are growing - they are both so beautiful!