Every one of us is mesmerized by this little boy. How can we not be...just look at him!
Nathan is already 8 months old! I realize more now than ever how fast time flies by. Nate barely has some blonde peach fuzz on his head. It sticks straight up and reminds me of his cousin Sam.
Nathan loves to eat real food and threw a fit today during church when the Sacrament was passed--he was not about to let us leave him out of a little bread and water! (Obviously he'd like to eat the grass too). He loves a tray full of Cheerios or baby food puffs and even enjoyed our fresh bread this weekend. It is nice that he can feed himself some of these finger foods now so I can put him in his chair while I fix dinner, and he is content.
He has the highest pitch squeal you've ever heard--it's piercing to the ears and can either mean he's very happy or he's very mad. I think a couple people at church got an ear full of it today.
Nathan definitely prefers his mom to anyone else. It looks like his first two teeth are on the verge of poking out--we can finally see them. He is so easy-going and puts up with a lot from his siblings--especially his little Ellie mom. He even seems to like some of the antics she puts him up to.
Nathan leans forward from a sitting position and puts his hands down like he is going to crawl, but his feet are in the way. It is hilarious, although he gets frustrated. It is nice that he hasn't been in too much of a hurry to be mobile--life will take on a new level of excitement when he's on the go.
5 comments:
He is SO cute! One of the cutest babies I've seen! I was just counting the months when I saw you with him on Sunday, and I was shocked to realize how old he is already!
Love him!
I can't believe how big he is already! Time really does fly by! I love reading about all your cute kids!
He is such a cutie pie! I just want to squeeze hime!
He is sOOOOO cute. Those are great pictures.
Post a Comment