After the couple days with Ben and Val in Disneyland we went to visit Brent and Heidi and their cute family. My kids wanted to go to the beach more than anything, and despite the forecast for rain and cold we ventured to the beach with swimming suits and all. I told the kids it would probably be too cold to swim, but they could run through the water and look for shells. The day turned out to be nicer than expected--the kids were undeterred by the cold water and enjoyed looking for shells and swimming a little in the water too. We practically had the whole beach to ourselves and stayed for four hours! This was definitely a highlight of our trip.
 |
| These two cousins were cute to watch. They played all day together like they were best friends. |
 |
| I love this picture of Brent showing us something in the tide pool. I thought the tide pool's were the coolest things, and I loved watching for little creatures. |
 |
| These girls also had so much fun together! |
 |
| If you look closely, you can see the star fish that we spotted in one of the tide pools. |
 |
| You can tell this cute girl was a little cold, but she wasn't about to put her clothes on! |
 |
| Jared looks for sticks wherever he goes. |
4 comments:
I HAVE to find a way to take to go to the beach this summer. My kids have been begging to go!! That looks like so much fun! It's also Joe's very favorite thing to do!! Super jealous!!
Ellie is so cute in that picture! Looks like you had so much fun!
I'm amazed you made it 4 hours! When it's cold at the beach, I don't last very long. So happy you got to go to the beach.
Sarah! Your family is beautiful! I can't believe you have 5 beautiful children. I've really enjoyed going back and learning about your family...the baptism, valentines traditions, Ellie, your helper...So fun to catch up! Hope all is well! Loves...
Post a Comment