White Sands is an incredible sight in Southern New Mexico. Miles and miles of natural, pure white sand dunes. There is nothing like it! We had a great time playing in the sand. We brought sleds and thanks to the people next to us who gave us wax to wax up our sled had a blast sledding down the dunes. The sand was so fine that we came home with a lot--behind ears, stuck to legs, in hair and of course in pockets!
Scott had to take the opportunity to jump--of course!
A tired Kaitlyn after a couple hours of hard play. Notice Ellie's face. She was absolutely terrified of the sand. She didn't even like me sitting on it and preferred when I stood up so she was very far from it. She was also running on about 5 hours less sleep than normal so that could have been a factor too.
2 comments:
This looks so fun, Sarah! I'm jelaous of all the sunshine. We woke up with an inch or 2 of snow again this morning. :( I still LOVE that picture of all the kids on a hotel bed! Oh cute!
OK that picture of Scott looks like he could jump over a car or something. He is so far off the ground!! That looks like a blast. Oh, and by the way, I have nothing against white walls. I just don't like PAINTING them white.I'm actually enjoying mine. It makes my house feel cleaner. We are so excited to come and see you guys!! We'll call you and talk about the details soon!!
Post a Comment