To announce Brynn's arrival I put together a small photo album of pictures of Kaitlyn and stuck a picture of my ultrasound of Brynn in the pages with the due date written on it. Sorry Jared and Ellie. I must have just called on the phone to tell everyone. I can't remember doing anything creative.
Since the advent of the blog I know more about my brother's and sister's lives than I ever have, but hardly ever talk to them. I know within a day every one of my siblings will have checked my new post. So for baby #5 I'll announce it on my blog with this:
Twelve weeks along. Due at Thanksgiving. Praying fervently that morning sickness will end soon. Happy Mother's Day!
31 comments:
I knew you were pregnant. I was thinking "she thinks she can live far away and hide that she's pregnant". I figured you were probably like 6 months along but we'd never know cause we don't see you ever. Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy!
Yay! I'm so glad that I was the second to comment. Congrats! Do you know your baby will be baby #20 for your parents? I think you get a prize for that one.
Woohoo!!!! That is awesome. I just tried calling to tell you I thought it was awesome but your line was busy.
Sarah! Wow - congrats, congrats. So excited for you guys.
We missed #20 by one with Keian - guess we don't win the prize! I am so happy that you have posted this awesome information on your blog so that I don't end up slipping and telling someone. I like secrets if I only have to keep them for a very short amount of time - this was perfect. So glad you could come to dinner today!
Hurray
You are going to have so much fun. Congrats and I am so excited for you. Also hoping morning sickens will end soon
Michelle
Congratulations!!! I read your title and expected a nice little message about how grateful you are to be a mom (I Know you are grateful and you are an awesome mom). I was very surprised to find out that #5 was on the way. Congrats!!
Abby always thinks she knows. I'm beginning to think she makes it up. I DID know, however, with this one. So take that, Abby! Oh. And congratulations, Sarah and Scott! I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Sunday night must be a blogging night because I keep refreshing your page to see new comments and they just keep coming!
Yay, Sarah! Can I bring you something bland but filling?
congrats. Andy and I are not going to race to six. We concede that race to you.
Joe
Ahhhh!! That is awesome!! I just tried to call you, but it said"the verizon wireless person you are trying to contact is unavailable". Hopefully not in the bathroom throwing up!! I'm so excited for you!!! I will pray that your morning sickness ends soon too...Yay-yay-yay!!!
Congratulations Sarah! How exciting! I hope your morning (all day) sickness goes away soon. Best wishes from AZ.
Congratulations, Scott and Sarah!
Yay you!! It's definitely year of the baby for me and my pals. You are so "cute pregnant", it's kind of not fair, but what a lucky little kid to come to you guys. CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations Sara and family! I know it's obnoxious when people say, "I knew it..." but...I knew it! :)
Hope you feel better soon. Eliza would love to play with your younger ones if you ever just NEED A NAP!
Yipppeeee! So fun! Welcome to the
"5" ranks. It is a blast! I bet your little ones are so excited!
Congratulations!!!!!
Erin
Oh my gosh...CONGRATULATIONS! It is always exciting to have a baby!
I knew something was about to happen, because you keep popping up in my head. I didn't think you would be content with JUST four kids. ;) Congrats! You are a much stronger woman than I. :)
I can't believe Abby would say you look pregnant from 800 miles away. I can barely tell.
I am way excited for you to have another child, but I am so sorry you are pregnant. I haven't been "unpregnant" long enough to wish that on anyone.
Congratulations guys! We're totally excited for you. Guess we'll have to get a move-on in order to keep up the esplin/gariety pattern of us having a baby a few months after you guys. . . . I keep waiting to feel ready, but lately, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever feel "ready." . . . anyway, you know you can call me for anything. I'm happy to help however you need it.
A big Idaho Congratulations to you Super Mama Sarah! Yay!! Now that is going to be one lucky baby!
CONGRATS! You sure did a great job hiding the news when I talked to you on the phone a few weeks ago! I'm so excited for you and I hope that you feel better soon! :) Yea!
Congratulations! Glad we'll be back for baby #5, and that we didn't miss any new Esplins while we were away!
I really felt like you needed one more comment...and I feel rather guilty that I sometimes read your blog and never comment. I get to your blog from amber and sharee's...hope that's ok. and, I hope that you are feeling well.
sarah, its your cousin cassie here and i just want to say CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! that is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
You and Scott make way too cute of kids to have stopped with 4. So glad that you are prego. Congrats!
WAHOO!! Another lucky baby gets Sarah as his/her mom! I'm so excited for you, lady. I hope your sickness is easing...one day we should be pregnant at the same time and we could share a puke bucket :)....cause that's what good friends do. I hope I get to see you one day before we're 40. Love ya, miss ya.
Can I just say that it is so fitting that Scott is shirtless in the anouncement photo--any occasion!
We cant wait mom love ya!!!
love brynn & kaitlyn
Post a Comment