Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Look at the CUTE wreath hanging on my door.  Brynn made it!

Thanks to my good friend who knows how to throw a grand party for girls!  Brynn had a blast making this conversation heart wreath, and I am grateful for Amber and her fun ideas.




My amazing sister-in-law (actually, ALL my sister-in-laws are amazing, but a couple actually blog about all their coolness) Andy from Poppies at Play posted this cute idea for cupid's arrows.  We adapted her idea a bit into this:


I found small and large hearts and we thought it looked cute without even having to cut the back part of the bow.  I had small bags from something I did years ago so we put a couple arrows in a bag with a sticker I made and now all the kids have a cute Valentine to share with their friends on Monday.  Every year Kaitlyn and Brynn want to make their own Valentine's, but it always seems that they lose their interest after making about ten, and then I have to step in and help them finish up. This was a perfect Valentine for them to make--they never tired of it!


I had to make Jared's sticker a little more manly--he's really excited that he's giving arrows for Valentine's Day. 

2 comments:

Abby Watson said...

LOVE the wreath and arrows! Brynn's wreath had the most hearts on it, she must be patient!

Valerie said...

Brynn is one crafty girl! I missed a couple of your posts so I wanted to wish Brynn a "Happy Birthday!"

Love the cute Valentine's!