Long Hair. Short Hair. Curly Hair. Straight Hair. It doesn't really matter--this girl is beautiful no matter what!
Monday, February 28, 2011
A New 'Do
A couple of weeks ago I took Kaitlyn to get her hair cut. Her hair had gotten so long, and she needed some weight taken off to revitalize her curls. The hair stylist recommended a stacked bob for curly hair and said it was really cute. Kaitlyn was up for it, but was shocked when she saw the finished product. Her curls were definitely revitalized--and it made her hair about as short as her ears. She cried. And, I knew how she felt--because I have cried after several shocking haircuts. I straightened her hair for her and she felt much better. The next day at church she made her debut with a new 'do--she got so many compliments I think she decided she likes it after all!
I have to help her straighten it, but we got her a shower cap so she doesn't have to wash it as frequently, so it hasn't been very hard to maintain. Cute Brynn asked me if she got her hair cut could she wear a shower cap too? In a couple of months I'm anxious to see what it looks like curly again. I think Kailtyn has enjoyed the change.
Long Hair. Short Hair. Curly Hair. Straight Hair. It doesn't really matter--this girl is beautiful no matter what!
Long Hair. Short Hair. Curly Hair. Straight Hair. It doesn't really matter--this girl is beautiful no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I have cried many a times when the hair stylist didn't remember that she needs to add an inch or so to how short she cuts curly hair. I have to spell it out to everyone who cuts my hair that I want it to my shoulders CURLY, not straight. I feel for her, poor girl.
How cute! I don't think I've ever seen her with straight..or short hair! She is such a pretty girl!
I bet it looks cute when it is curly. She looks so grown up. Hey, we will see you in a couple of weeks!
Love it! P.S. You're an awesome mom :-)
she is so cute.
-cj
Such a cute blog Sarah. Keep updating!
Post a Comment