We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day as we welcomed Nathan Porter Esplin into our family early this morning. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. Sarah was amazing. The labor lasted only two hours or so -- short enough that Sarah didn't have time to get an epidural. She seems pretty happy about that feat now but not so much this morning just before 12:14am.
The picture above shows Nathan already flexing his muscles just after I taught him how to do his first push-ups. There is no doubt he is a perfect fit for our family.
Happy Thanksgiving!
10 comments:
Congratulations, he's adorable! He looks like a Scott and Sarah Esplin baby! Sarah - I'm so glad you got to have the labor and delivery you wanted! You are awesome!
Sarah!!!
Nathan came as fast as Ania! How exciting for you guys - I am glad that he came on such a special day. My little sister had her baby on the 24th. Yipee for cute babies! Hope the next few weeks pass well.
Congratulations - Nathan is beautiful!
What a CUTIE!! I'm so impressed that you have him doing push-ups already. Sarah, you are amazing and I'm in awe. I don't think I could ever survive without an epidural. I'm so happy that little Nathan came on Thanksgiving and that you had family there to help!! Congratulations!! He really is adorable!!
Congrats my friend! He's handsome already...what a sweet Thanksgiving gift.
Congrats! Hey you had a Thanksgiving baby, we had a 4th of July baby, and Betsy had a Vermont State Admission Day Baby! It's the Year of Holiday Babies!
Congratulations. You did it Sarah. I knew your one-woman show on Sunday would do the trick.
Congratulations!! I am so happy that you were able to go into labor on your own (sorry you did't get an epidural, I don't think I could do that). I am so happy for you guys and Nathan is a cutie!!
Congrats, what a special day! We are so thrilled for your family. Nathan is seriously CUTE and Sarah you are AMAZING! We love you guys and hope we'll be holding that baby soon!
Yay!!! Congratulations! He's beautiful--looks just like all the rest of your family. I cannot wait to meet him. Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment