Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Baby is Born by Brynn

Add Image On Thanksgiving morning Ellie and Jared ran in mine and Kaitlyn’s room. They asked us if we were awake. We said yeah. They told us Mom had the baby! I got out of bed and I kissed Ellie! We went downstairs and saw a picture of him. They baby’s whole name is Nathan Porter Esplin.
We couldn't go see him in the hospital because it is flu season and kids aren't allowed in the hospital.

5 comments:

McEntire Family said...

Cute Brynn! What a good big sister you are!

Ben Porter said...

Nice post Brynn! He sure is a cute little brother!

Julie Smith said...

Brynn, I'm glad Nathan is home and that you are clearly taking your big sister responsibilities seriously.:)

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations Sarah! Sending love your way!

Shannon E. said...

Yea! Nathan got the Esplin chin! He's adorable!