Today is my due date.
There is still hope...the day is young!
These are the flowers my sweet friend Amber brought over this morning to cheer me up. She said she'd still been pregnant on her due date and knew what it felt like. I'm so thankful for such a great friend.
Every night I feel contractions and feel crummy all over. I always have a glimmer of hope that maybe the baby will come, but I always wake up still pregnant!
Sometimes I wonder if this little one is waiting to come because we haven't decided on a name. Well, I think Scott and the kids feel pretty decided on a name, but I don't. For the record, here are the names I like that have been shot down: Cason, McKay, and Micah.
Jared ran to me and put his face to my tummy and exclaimed, "Don't worry baby! I won't let Mom name you Micah!" He was very serious about it.
My parents come to visit tomorrow and my mom is staying for only an extra week. This baby HAS to come soon! Wish us luck!
If I'm still pregant on Sunday I may stay home from church. I'm not sure I could handle another "You haven't had that baby yet!" comment.
8 comments:
Oh, you sweet girl! I understand your predicament completely! I went a week late with one baby and ended up missing my brother-in-law's wedding where we had the flower girl, ring boy and grooms man... The pressure was on and this baby just would not come until he was good and ready! Good luck! I will be thinking of you and praying that this little guy decides soon that he is ready to meet his family!
Oh lady - I've been there too.... I couldn't face church one more week. Mercifully, they induced me on Saturday :). I can't wait to hear about his arrival and his name! love you
I think he's just waiting for your parents to get there. Anytime tomorrow maybe?? I used to wish the Dr. would just let me borrow his little crochet hook thing and I could break my own water. {{don't try that}}.
Maybe you've had it by the time I post this, but I LOVE the name Micah! Every Micah that I have ever known has been very, very cool. Good luck with the new, little one!
Kade's due date was a BAD day and I knew your baby's due date (whatever his name may be) wouldn't be a great day. I keep thinking I will be the last to know - don't let me be! I can't wait until you have this little guy and you can start to have your body back. He's been tough on you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING tomorrow. Maybe he'll want to come out for Derby pie!
YEA YOU DID IT!!! Can't wait to hear the details--and the name.
don't worry sister, HE FINALLY CAME!
Yeah, Sarah! You did it! Can't wait to meet Nate!
Post a Comment