Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brothers

Look at two of the cutest boys ever!

Jared loves Nathan, and he especially likes to rub Nate's soft head. Jared is always close by when it's Nate's feeding time and ends up sitting right next to me to rub little Nathan's head the whole time.

Jared wanted to kiss Nathan today while he was sleeping. I told him to just give Nate one kiss so he wouldn't wake up. Jared came up to me a minute later and said, "Mom, I had to give Nate two kisses. He is just too cute to kiss one time!"

Jared claims Nate has "healing powers." Whenever Jared gets hurt he runs to Nathan and touches him so Nate can heal him.

We all seem to use the names Nathan and Nate interchangeably, but I've noticed that Jared almost always calls our little guy Nate. He is such a good big brother!

No comments: