Sunday, January 3, 2010

Smile!

Nathan has been smiling for the last couple of weeks. Doesn't it just melt your heart? He is such a sweet little boy!


Brynn was actually the first one to capture Nate's smiles in these pictures.


I just wanted to add these pictures to show how chubby his little cheeks are getting! He has also lost most of the hair on the top of his head. I loved his brown fuzz, but I see little blonde hairs coming in just like his sisters and brother!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

oh, he is cute Sarah. What sweet pictures. And, what a lovely time in your home. I hope all is well.

Kathy said...

He looks like Jared in a couple of those pictures. Jared probably rubbed the hair off the top of his head. I also believe babies have healing powers for those who really look at them and take the time to feel it. He doesn't look too chubby to me. Wish I was there. Mom

Logan St Journal said...

I need to hold that boy!

Shannon E. said...

Nathan is the cutest thing ever! We can't wait to hold that little man!